- 2% Thoriated Tungsten Rod : Easy to get up the arc, in
the welding process unceasingly arches. The electric arc is
stable, not spread around and disperse the arc. The
electricity saving effect is obvious, gets up the arc
current relatively Drops 20 - 50%. Because welding current
lower, in the use process is not easy to appear splashes,
extremely not instable circle.
- Thoriated tungsten is the most commonly used tungsten
material, Thoriated is a low-level
radioactive material, but it was the first to display a
significant improvement over pure tungsten.
- Thoriated tungsten is a good general use tungsten for DC
applications, because it operates well even
when overload with extra amperage, thus improves the
performance of welding.
- Color mark : Red (WT20 / EWTh-2)
- Diameter : 1.0mm--10.0mm, 0.040" (1.0mm), 1/16" (1.6mm),
3/32" (2.4mm), 1/8" (3.2mm) and 5/32" (4.0mm)
- Length : 6'' (150mm), 7''(175mm)